The 76° Rally Poland, valid for the European Championship ERC, will be the third event in the Abarth Rally Cup 2019

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The 76° Rally Poland, valid for the European Championship ERC, will be the third event in the Abarth Rally Cup 2019

• Two Abarth 124 rally in the Rally Poland: the Italian Andrea Nucita with the Romanian Alina Pop and the Polish team of Dariusz Polonski with Lukasz Sitek.
      • The Abarth 124 rally will be challenged in difficult routes in the Polish race, one of the most traditional international rally that saw the Scorpio brand win on many occasions.

The 76° Rally Poland will take place from Friday 28th to Sunday 30th of June, the fourth event of the ERC and third event of the Abarth Rally Cup, the single-branded championship for the Abarth 124 rally. The rally Poland is one of the most traditional international races: its first edition was in 1921, where the Scorpio achieved success on three occasions, in 1972, 1973 and 1975 with the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth. Another Abarth victory, with the 131 rally, took place in 1979. Last year, the Italian Simone Tempestini achieved success in this race in the R-GT category with the Abarth 124 rally of the Bernini Rally team.
      The 2019 itinerary of the Rally Poland is different from the one of 2018. The organizers chose fast dirt-roads routes, very similar to the ones of the Liepaja rally, with an average speed of more than 100 km/h.
      These conditions could enhance the qualities of great balance and traction of the Scorpio's spider, as a specific gravel asset was developed for the 2019 version.
      The Rally Poland will also be the last race for Giovanni Bernacchini, sport's director of the Abarth brand. Bernacchini will leave his position after achieving the sportive goals.
      Luca Napolitano, Head of EMEA Fiat and Abarth Brands, has words of regard for Bernacchini: "I want to thank Giovanni because he supported the development of our racing project with his international experience and achieved the goals we set at the beginning of the collaboration: start in the ERC as leading roles, show the performance and the reliability of the 124 rally in many Europeans countries with the over 40 international successes and the FIA R-GT cup, and consequently, contribute to the development of our brand's value".
      Giovanni Bernacchini: "I chose the race that felt like home to me, the Polish Rally, to conclude what I consider a very positive experience. For me Abarth means a lot: I began as codriver in the Fiat Abarth Cinquecento Trophy, with the opportunity of making myself known and become a professional. Today, after achieving the goals we set I return to my family thanking Abarth and Luca Napolitano for the path we traveled together".
      At the start of the Polish Rally we have two teams at the top of the Abarth Rally Cup: the Italian Andrea Nucita, with the Romanian Alina Pop in the Abarth 124 rally of the Bernini Rally team, ranking with 37 points, 4 points more than the Polish team of Dariusz Polonski and Lukasz Sitek, of the Rallytechnology team.

Andrea Nucita (team Bernini Rally): "I'm facing this race with the will of demonstrating the competitiveness of the Abarth 124 rally on the dirt-track as well, especially on fast tracks, where it can compete with the all-wheel drive cars".
      Dariusz Polonski (team Rallytechnology): "After the first two races I think I understood how to drive the Abarth 124 rally and, in my nation, I trust to achieve a good result, especially In the Abarth Rally Cup mindset".
      The Rally Poland will start from Mikolajki on Friday 28th at h16 and, on the same day, there will be the first special stage on a route inside the city. On Saturday 29th the second stage, starting at h7,45 and finishing at h18,45 with 8 special stages; on Sunday 30th the final day: starting at h8,15 and finishing at h15,30. Overall the route is 658 km, of which 201 km are timed on 15 special stages.
      At the same time in Belgium, the Ypres Rally takes place, valid for the FIA R-GT cup. The Italian Enrico Brazzoli, with Manuel Fenoli in an Abarth 124 of the Bernini Rally team defend the first place in the championship's rank, with three successes in three races.
      Abarth Rally Cup's rank after the Liepaja rally: 1. Nucita (ITA) 37; 2. Polonski-Sitek (POL) 33; 3. Monarri-Chamorro (SPA) 25; 4. Garcia Perez-Diaz Negrin (SPA) 18; 5. Nitišs- Kulšs (LVA) 15.
      Turin, 27 June 2019
      Pessimisten stehen im Regen, Optimisten duschen unter den Wolken.

Mein Auto: 500X OFF ROAD 1.6 E-torQ, Panda Lounge 1,2 8V